"We have a commitment to safeguard our children".
We all have a responsibility to act if we are worried about a child. All children have a right to be safe no matter who they are or what their circumstance.
Keeping children safe is everyone's responsibility.
The Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is: Kate Whitford
The Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (DDSL) is: ?
The name of the Designated Teacher for Children in Care is: Kate Whitford
The Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Prevent agenda is: Kate Whitford
The Child Sexual Exploitation Lead is: Kate Whitford
The named Safeguarding Governor is: Fr Chris Malkinson
- Keeping Children Safe in Education - Sept 16.pdf
- Working Together to Safeguard Children - March 2015.pdf
- Prevent Leaflet for Parents.pdf
- CSE Leaflet for Parents.pdf
- Aspire Tackling Extremism - Prevent Policy.pdf