The Y4 classroom door will be open for children to arrive each morning from 8:35am until 8:50am. Any child arriving after this time will need to sign in at the school office as the register will have closed. School dinner requests are recorded alongside the attendence register.
On arrival, children are expected to put their belongings away tidily and begin their Early Morning Activity promptly which will be detailed on the whiteboard or out on their tables ready.
Children can be collected from 3:15pm at the classroom door, unless written permission has been given to the school for them to walk home alone.
Polite request: Please ensure all items of school uniform and PE kit are labelled with your child's name.
- A termly overview
- Copies of letters we send home for you to view/download
- TIMETABLE SUMMER, 2019.docx
- Year 4 SPELLING LISTS SUMMER 19.docx
- SUMMER TERM 1 PARENT LETTER - April, 19.docx
- CURRICULUM NEWSLETTER Y4 SUMMER 1 2019.pub