- Photos of our class learning and adventures
- Copies of letters we send home for you to view/download
- Curriculum Webs
This term our curriculum theme is called 'How does your garden grow?'
This term your child will take part in practical activities to explore where food comes from. They will learn what seeds and plants need to grow and grow a variety of plants. They will explore what constitutes a healthy lifestyle, including eating fruit and vegetables, exercise and teeth brushing. They will learn how minibeasts are an important part of helping our gardens to grow and learn about some of their different life-cycles.
Supporting your child at home
- Visit your local library and find books about farms to share.
- Make a shopping list together and go to the shops to buy the food.
- Grow some quick growing plants or make a cress head.
- Talk about healthy foods.